Membership Renewal and Payment
Step 1. Renew your membership (or Join)
Step 2. Pay your subscription
Go to the SLSA Member Portal
Create an account or log in
For Family Groups (Including Nippers)
Login to the Member Portal
Go to the online payment form
Your membership payment will be added to your member record in Surfguard.
Note: You can pay your membership anytime using this form.
The SLSA Member Portal
In the Member Portal click Lifesaving Online to access your personal and Family membership details
1 Your Personal details
The following must be correct for each individual member.
- Date of Birth
Please get the date of birth correct. It is part of the unique identification of the person and is difficult to change once the person is in the system.
- Email address
Your email address is required to register online and to enable efficient and current communication. These details are not used for any other purpose.
- Phone Number
Please check that your mobile number is correct as the club sends communications via SMS for patrols, nippers and other important information.
2 Your Family Group
Each individual must be separately recorded as a member. This means that every individual in your family or group will need to renew their membership.
3 Online Payment
- Ensure the club name and your contact details are correct.
- Select Membership Fee
- Enter your details or those of your Family members as applicable.
- Proceed to credit card payment
Membership Subscription Prices for 2016 Season
The online Payment Form
- Please ensure that the club name and your contact details are correct.
- Choose Membership Fee from the drop down list
- Enter sufficient details to identify the individual or family members you are paying for
- Note the link Click here to view Price List