What to do if you are injured

You may be injured on patrol, competiting or travelling to and from carnvials, or, your property may have been damaged during these activities.

All financial members are covered by Workcover Insurance, but it is important that all the forms be filled out as soon as possible.  Contact the Club Admin Office as soon as possible for assistance.

Work Cover Injury Claim Form is available by clicking on the relevant topic