- The Development of Surf Boat Racing at Avoca Beach
- Australian Open Championship Crews
- Australian Masters Championship Crews
- World Champion Crews
- Complete list of Boat Rowers for Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- A history of the various surf boats of Avoca Beach
- Mel Macpherson, ASRL Hall of Fame inductee
- The ‘Dick Gee Oustanding Boatie of the Season’ recipients
- History of our various surf boats
- History of the Old Timber Boat
- The Murrumbidgee and Darling Rivers Boat Rows
Full history of the Boat Section
A full and detailed history of the Boat Crews of Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club from 1960 to present.
Please note: Records of the crews from 1929 to 1961 are not available.
Many Members competed in boats during these 32 years of the early days of the Club, who would also compete in all other events of this time. Names like Dick, Jack, Walley and Adrian Pickett and Charlie Grey were in the first crews. Later on, the names of Norma, Poole, Harput, Worrall, Gallard, Mantova and many other competed.
We are seeking assistance with records for these years. If you can help, please call Mike Tamblyn 02 4381 1218.