Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and thoroughly before purchase. As we will not accept any variations to our terms and conditions please do not commit to your purchase if you cannot agree to ANY or ALL of them.
• We reserve the right to cancel our offers at anytime to cater to availability.
• We advertise in good faith that the items are available at time of listing.
• If any errors are evident in the listing we may at our discretion void the transaction.
• We are not responsible for misleading information in item descriptions, but endeavour to provide accurate information on every item
• Any pictures or photos in the advertisement are intended for illustration purposes only, unless specified otherwise.
Customer Service – For questions regarding your order please contact our Administration Office through the contact facility on the website.
Payment – By credit card only
Delivery, Postage and handling – We ship all Items via Australia Post, Express Post within 48 hours of receiving the order. If for some reason the item is not available you will be contacted.
Shipping flat rates are calculated based on how much money you spend.
$0:01-$100:00 spent = $10:00 shipping
$100:01 – > spent = $20:00 shipping
The customer is responsible for any additional taxes and duties Avoca Beach Surf Club will not be responsible for fees charged by customs.
Return/Exchange – Although sales are final, Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club will accept returned items for exchange provided that:
• The items are returned within 30 days of delivery.
• We are informed prior to return.
• The items are unused and in saleable condition. Swimmers must have the hygienic protection tag intact.
• You include an exact description of the item you require us to send.
• The customer is responsible for all freight costs.
• Returns must be adequately packaged to prevent damage during transit.
• Please keep proof of posting. If the package goes astray and you cannot provide proof of posting, we will deem that you have not returned the item.
• Please include the name and contact details with the request to exchange the item.
We do not except returns/exchanges SALE ITEMS, these items are all FINAL SALE.
Refunds – A refund will only apply if the item is faulty at the time of receipt.
• We will not refund if you change your mind.
• We will not refund if you were responsible for damage by not following care instructions.
Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club respects the privacy of our customers and members. We are committed to compliance with privacy laws that protect the privacy of personal information held by Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club’s customers and members.
1. What personal information does Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club collect online?
MEMBERS: Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club requires personal information from members in order to provide you with an account login.
ON LINE CUSTOMERS: Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club requires contact information from customers in order to provide you with our products and services.
2. Will my personal information be given to anyone else?
MEMBERS: Under SLSA regulations, we are required to store personal information in the SLSA national database (SurfGuard). The database is accessible only to authorised personnel at SLSA, SLSNSW, SLSNB and Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club. We will never divulge member’s personal details to any other party.
ON LINE CUSTOMERS: We will never divulge customer’s contact details to any other party other than for the purpose of delivering your order. If you agree, we may use your contact details from time to time to provide you with information on our products and services.
3. Is my personal information stored safely?
MEMBERS: Personal information contained in membership records is stored in two ways:
• Hard copy of current membership forms are kept in the Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club administration office. Past membership forms are scanned.
• Members’ details are stored in the SLSA national database (SurfGuard)
ON LINE CUSTOMERS: Your personal details will be stored for the purpose of processing your order.
4. How do I contact Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club?